Sales & Marketing Manager
My client, a catering business supplying to travel customers, is currently looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Manager to join their team.
Through its expertise in product creation, state-of-the-art manufacturing, supply-chain management and product brokerage and licensing, the company transforms ideas into smart and tasty food offerings to customers worldwide.
As part of the role, your responsibilities will include:
- Initiate first contact and engagement with potential customers
- Communicate/present the value proposition of the company offering to the target audience with a view to grow awareness of the product portfolio in the marketplace, and to increase sales
- Prepare presentations and pricing submissions to potential and existing customers
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Routinely discuss and communicate opportunities within the sales and management teams
- Continuously capture feedback from prospects and customers, gather knowledge of competitors offerings and communicate internally
- Maintain an accurate and documented pipeline of opportunities
- Provide management with accurate and timely sales forecasts to ensure proper visibility of new business
- Work with food manufacturers to develop and provide packaged products solutions.
- Research and develop new partnerships based on the strategic vision of the company
- Travel: 50% (mostly continental Europe)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Food & Beverage Sales
- Self-starter, able to work without direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communications skills
- Eligible to work in the UK on a full-time basis
- Very good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of more than one European language preferred
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.