Supply Chain Manager
Our client is a multinational food manufacturing company with plants across Europe, we are delighted to be supporting them in their search for a Supply Chain Manager at their site in the west of Scotland.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager and forming part of the site leadership team, this role has ultimate responsibility for the management and improvement of the supply chain function on site.
The key accountabilities are:
- Develop and lead the planning team on delivering a feasible optimised plan to meet customer expectations, while managing a set of supply chain KPI's.
- Manage the various aspects of all supply chain activities, ensuring the delivery of value-add service to the business.
- Responsibility for the supply planning, raw material call-off, scheduling and transport roles within the department.
- Management and delivery of agreed Supply Chain KPI's and process compliance and to drive process improvement to best practice.
- End to end Inventory management and stock control.
- Manage the site monthly supply review.
- Development and implementation of the internal S&OP process.
- Ownership of end to end local logistics execution.
A forward thinking, driven supply chain professional, the successful candidate will have a passion for continuous improvement and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Key attributes and experience are:
- Proven track record in a senior supply chain role in a complex manufacturing environment - FMCG background preferred.
- Experience working with ERP systems, SAP beneficial
- People leadership skills with the ability to develop a team
- Proven track record in influencing and engaging with senior stakeholders across the business
- Educated to degree level, Supply Chain qualification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an FMCG environment