Continuous Improvement Leader
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a blue chip manufacturing organisation as their continuous improvement leader.
My client are a blue chip food / fmcg manufacturing organisation who are growing rapidly due to investment. The business has a strong track record of training and developing staff through the business with a low staff turnover. The culture is bought in to lean manufacturing and now need someone to drive this across the business.
- Continuous improvement reviews
- Identifying continuous improvement issues in the department
- Improving OEE / efficiency
- Improving the continuous improvement / lean manufacturing culture
- Continuous improvement projects
- Strong track record of success on your CV in continuous improvement techniques (£/%)
- Strong experience with manufacturing and engineering problem solving tools
- Food / FMCG manufacturing experience
- Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) knowledge and experience
- Engineering background or qualification
- Six Sigma (The business will train you up to green belt if you do not already have this)
£35,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience