Senior Quality Assurance Manager
Senior Quality Assurance Manager role, Ossett, West Yorkshire
We are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join the senior management team at our site in Ossett.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to really have an impact, drive continued quality and professionalism and lead the way with exceptional standards.
We are a leading privately owned global food ingredients business. The European division is rapidly growing and is a market leader in the manufacture of food coatings, seasonings and functional ingredient systems.
The Ossett site manufactures food coatings systems, dry seasoning blends, bread crumbs and rusk products. The site is a real success story and the team consistently deliver significant growth year on year.
- Be an integral part of the site senior management team.
- To be the quality and food safety champion for the site.
- Responsible for delivering the quality and food safety strategy in line with the wider business objectives.
- Charged with leading and developing the quality team of 14 people and ensuring a modern quality culture is instilled across the site.
- Reporting to the Director of Quality, Food Safety & Regulatory.
- At least 5 years' experience in a senior quality role within food manufacturing or similar.
- Educated to degree level in a science or engineering related discipline.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and organisational skills.
- Solid experience with customers including the major UK retailers.
- A strong strategic technical ability together with a "hands on" style that can take others with them.
- Totally passionate about quality and food safety
Salary - £Negotiable but designed to attract the best.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in businesses committed to producing high quality safe foods.
If you are a highly capable and established senior quality professional and ready to make a change please apply now and get in touch at your earliest convenience. Interviews for this role will commence shortly.
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Quality Systems Technician, Quality Systems Coordinator, Quality Manager, Senior QA Manager, Technical Manager, Leeds, Wakefield, Ossett, West Yorkshire, Doncaster, Huddersfield, Halifax, Sheffield.