You will be responsible for maximising profitability through cost optimisation and increases in efficiency.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation and operation of new processes.
FMCG food manufacturer based in Hull looking to bring in a new process engineer to join their already highly skilled team.
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
- Design, implement and support the operation of all new processes and improving already implemented processes.
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes.
- Develop best practice, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates quality of output, yields and energy efficiency.
- Engineering degree
- Previous experience working in a process engineering role
- Knowledge and experience of process engineering software packages
- Knowledge of process quality standards
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
Great opportunity to join an expanding team working for a fantastic FMCG manufacturer.