This role would suit a “REAL” foodie OR is suitable for Graduates looking for that fantastic first opportunity!
We are working exclusively with a highly respected, growing food ingredient manufacturer that is part of a larger group, a progressive company that not only listens but takes ideas forward, fancy working within a small talented team based environment?
Do you have a passion for food, enjoy tasting and reviewing products? This role involves working within a dynamic SME environment, the whole workforce work well as a team. Super systems are already in place and you’ll be:
- Dealing directly with customers and suppliers request / inquires. Complete customer matching work for compliance with the brief.
- Working with an individual account off site on specific projects.
- Offering technical support to Account Managers during customer visits, on and off site and preparing samples for presentations.
- Sourcing new raw materials and completing the supporting documentation. Submit costing and specification requests.
- Organizing internal product review panels.
- Value engineering recipes.
The ideal candidate:
- Have a highly organised yet creative approach and can generate innovative ideas and will be able to anticipate current / future trends.
- You will be expected to work both within a small team and on your own initiative on specific projects.
- Minimum GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in Maths & English.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and methodical working practices
- If a Graduate - then a Food Science / Technology or relevant qualification in similar related discipline
- Experience within a similar role is highly beneficial
- Staff Parking, free Uniform
- Technologically advanced IT Systems and simple effective processes
- Modern working environment and staff amenities
Are you a confident, self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic flexible attitude?
Can you commute easily to Corby?
Looking to work for a professional, advanced food manufacturer? Great, then get in touch with Juliette at Pip Consultancy with your CV.