Development Chef - Ready Meals, Premium Retailers
Now you have completed the near impossible mission of getting into New Product Development, its now time to get what you're worth. We understand the need to take a step down, in order to move up the career ladder within your chosen field of professional Chef. The chance to break into NPD and enjoy the long-term career benefits, along with the immediate work-life balance, is worth it.
You may well ask if its worth considering a new role; Is the time right? Are you ready to step into another new environment? Will you benefit from making the step away from the comfortable place you call a home from home?
Who knows?! But perhaps the following can answer this for you...
- This team is asking for another skilled Development Chef to continue great work for its key clients - M&S, Waitrose and Tesco
- You will work with like-minded, skilled and thoroughly creative chefs whose support contributes to your success (and vice-versa)
- The NPD function drives the business
- The kitchen is state of the art
- The business is a market leader in over 80% of its categories
- They are an international business, so career progression is literally unlimited
- They afford you time and resources to test, trial, explore and experience new ideas, cuisines and ingredients - the investment in this team is the best I have worked with for years.
For all of the above we would like just one thing from you the applicant...
To be a Development Chef who understands there is more to retailer food products than simply copying restaurant trends and top results from Google, working methodically and presenting great ideas well.... Okay, maybe more than one thing, but still, we only ask that you are an interesting and interested Development Chef who can pick up the phone and make a possible application turn into the next positive step in your career.
There is plenty more to consider and discuss, so if you are indeed interested, or even just curious as to whats round the next corner, call me to discuss this opportunity.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob