Our client are a large meat processor based in the UK. A great vacancy has arisen for a Despatch Supervisor in Clywd.
- Lead the despatch team and be responsible for loading and unloading vehicles
- Operate at all times to the highest safety standards
- Responsible for daily accurate stock take of all products
- Direct and coordinate the team throughout the day
- Assist in the investigation of accidents
- Meat processing background is ideal
- Experience of managing a small team in a warehouse environment
- Food hygiene and health & safety knowledge
- Enthusiastic and numerical individual
- Able to work in a chilled environment and will involve manual handling (10-15kg)
What’s on offer?
- Salary dependent on experience
- Monday – Friday (5.30am start)
- Chance to be part of a multimillion pound business
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.