R+D Scientific Manager
R+D Lab Manager
circa £38k + package + benefits
A global business who are a market leader in their specialist sector which provides nutritious products to the worldwide market. They have a unique goal to make a real difference to people’s lives through their products.
Taking on a leadership position within the R+D lab, you will support the team to ensure projects run to plan and that the lab is generally well maintained. There will be the chance to support colleagues in sensory testing and training of panels, recommending next steps to the wider teams.
You will be interacting with sensory scientists, formulators and NPD managers to optimise lab efficient, and develop best practices. There will be training and development of staff to reach their potential whilst recommending new techniques and equipment for the lab.
- Knowledge in the field of food and drink
- Science based degree or equivalent experience in the industry – including supervisory experience
- Ability to coach and mentor with strong communication skills
- Very comfortable in lab environment and familiar with principles of safety
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point
Ref Code: FMW18261
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Sarah Goodman to Sarah@cparecruitment.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.