Joining our Product Development team in Northampton you will be working on our M&S account developing a range of Food to Go Products .
With full team support, you will continue to learn and develop your skill set along every step of the way as Product Development Technologist.
Not only will you be working for one of the country’s leading food manufacturers you’ll also get to work for a company that really does put people at the core.Main responsibilities
- Input recipes onto the recipe management system
- Brief new, revised and repeat material requirements to the NPD buyers and packaging innovation team to ensure the correct resources are available for product development and factory trials
- Accurately prepare all necessary documentation to progress from concept to process handovers.
- Undertake recipe/ingredient validation tests in line with the New Product Development Procedures.
- Responsible for planning, preparation and conducting line trials to ensure outputs are fully documented with adherence to food safety, production quality standards and customer requirements.
- Work collaboratively with suppliers and attend trials for new raw materials to ensure that they are of a repeatable and sustainable quality.
- Graduate calibre with a consumer science degree or you may have entered via an apprentice route
- Awareness of project management techniques
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment ( may have been a work placement)
- Good food knowledge and passion for food