Role: HR Officer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000pa
Our client is one of the market leaders within the FMCG industries, and due to their continued expansion, they are looking to strengthen their HR team. This is an excellent opportunity to continue career progression in HR with a company renowned for their great company culture and values.
Reporting in to the HR Manager, the aim of this HR officer role is to provide proactive, professional and efficient HR advisory to support to the business. Within this role you will provide guidance with all areas of HR from grievances and disciplines through to working hours and policy interpretation. You will play an integral part in site recruitment and be a key player in this process.
* Provide an improvement on ensuring Line Managers understand and support people issues.
* Ensure the fair application of HR policies and procedures including disciplinary, grievance, absence management.
* Support the identification and communication of individual learning / coaching needs to inform the design and delivery of development activities.
* Assist managers in identifying training and development needs up to and including Middle Managers through Performance Appraisals, PDP's and the DAS Process
* Support and facilitate the identification, development and retention of site talent, succession planning, career development and overall ensure visibility of talent across the company.
* Lead / partner on change management projects and other people related activities / processes as required
* Support, facilitate and/or coordinate HR projects cross functionally and not only within the region responsible for.
* Experience in a HR officer role
* Experience of working in a very fast paced environment
* Involvement in all generalist activities.
* Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
* Awareness of ACAS Codes of Practice and HR best practice
* KPIs, SLAs and financial / budgetary principles
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter indicating your current salary details and notice period.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.