3 days left
- Contract Type
My client is looking for a Shift Manager, with strong leadership skills gained in a fast-paced Food / FMCG manufacturing facility.
Role: Shift Manager
Location: Cheshire/North Wales
**MON - FRI**
**EXCELLENT PROGRESSION POTENTIAL**
Shift Manager - The Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a Shift Manager role in a Food manufacturing environment.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills - be passionate about people and their development.
- Must be used to GMP standards and have a "common sense" approach.
Shift Manager - The Role:
- To lead a multi-disciplined shift team, in the manufacture of food products.
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Drive standards and implement systems to allow the Shift to meet the KPI's.
- Work alongside the other Shift Managers and Operations Management team to drive change.
- Lead continuous improvement teams to drive forward changes in plant/process/products to improve on all KPI's.
- My client is a well-established food manufacturer based in Cheshire.
- This is a real opportunity for someone looking to make an impact.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/4148 or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 466140.
Apply for Shift Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly