We are currently seeking a skilled planner, suitable for someone looking to expand their experience within Supply Chain or newly qualified capable person with a passion for the industry. The client is a major supplier of ambient food products to the major retailers, and seek to add strength to their demand team as they grow the business.
The remit is primarily responsible for delivering accurate customer demand forecast whilst improving service levels, forging and maintaining close working relationships with a number of different internal and external customers at various levels. Working closely with the sales team, you will also analyse large data sets from Procast in Excel to make swift decisions, compile weekly forecasting trackers and monitor KPI data that can be shared within the business.
- Create and develop weekly reports on key measures that can be circulated across the business and used in analysing root causes
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results
- To use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool, setting up new products in the system to ensure smooth processes
- Build and establish long term relationships with both your internal and external customers
- Advanced IT skills, particularly in MS Excel or existing forecasting/planning systems
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and, comfortable speaking to Senior Managers, peers and key stakeholders within the business.
- Under pressure and with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proficiency in statistics and/or forcasting and forecasting methods
This role will suit an individual who seeks the opportunity to work in a strong and business oriented team where development is encouraged, and promotion within a supply chain function is a reality
We are currently seeking to appoint planner to the team, suitable for a graduate or equivalent looking to gain experience within Supply Chain or newly qualified capable person with a passion for the industry.