At their significant Yorkshire site, this esteemed business has invested in new facilities to expand their food processing division, and they have a newly created opening amongst their management team. Therefore, we seek an ambitious food production professional who seeks a route to more senior management at within this well regarded and profitable.
The remit will focus on the day to day running across a shift within this newly built chilled processing area, leading a hard-working shift team, to deliver on key measurables, including productivity, cost, quality, and safety.
- Ensuring the shift is delivering key KPIs.
- Accountability for all production activity on shift
- Ensuring that the production targets are met to high spec and within cost parameters
- Managing attendance and discipline amongst operational crew Key Attributes
- Experience within a food processing/manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading a production area or shifts and teams
- Expertise with KPI setting and measuring
- Understanding of food quality standards S
The role will suit an individual with a shift manager / section leader background or similar who seeks the opportunity to broaden their areas of responsibility and develop their career. The ideal candidate will have had experience in chilled food processing, ideally with cook/chill and filling.