Technical Administrator, Suffolk c£25,000 Are you looking for a new opportunity with a growing food manufacturer in the UK?
Have you got excellent attention to detail?
Do you have knowledge of HACCP and BRC?
If so this position is for you.
My client based in Suffolk is growing their technical team and thus are looking for a new Technical Administrator to join their company.
As the Technical Administrator you will report into the Site Technical Manager with key responsibilities;
• Obtain approval documentation from existing and potential new suppliers in the form of Supplier Approval Questionnaire (SAQ), formal accreditations (e.g. BRC, SALSA, ISO), and HACCP documentation.
• Updating supplier information
• Complete risk assessments for raw materials and suppliers to ensure compliance to Food Safety, Customer requirements and all current legislation.
• Developing and maintain the Raw Material Ingredient Specification System.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
• Support the technical function and wider needs of the business as required.
• Control of all specifications from customer to internal specifications for the pack house and management of specifications on line systems
• Uploading documents to client on-line portals
• Generate finished product specifications and control issue to suppliers
• Ownership of specification management including updating when changes are made to raw materials, recipes, suppliers etc.
The successful candidate will have;
• 2 years Technical Admin experience in the food industry
• Experience using supplier databases
• A strong understanding of BRC
• HACCP level 2
Monday – Friday
25days holidays + 8 banks
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7pm