Specifications Technologist / Technical Services
2 days left
- Contract Type
Specifications Technologist / Technical Services, Glasgow, Food Manufacturing
The successful candidate will provide detailed technical specifications to both internal and external customers so that products are manufactured to agreed standards and customer requirements are satisfied.
- Ensure control of the relevant process development functions which affect the critical paths of designated NPD and EPD projects.
- Ensure all required internal and external documentation is completed to specification and on time and to the highest standard.
- To have a detailed practical knowledge of current factory processes to ensure specifications reflect the most up to date site processes and procedures.
- Advise the NPD Department throughout the project on timings of achievable customer information completion dates.
- Check artwork and packaging against agreed pack copy, legal/company requirements and ingredient specifications ensuring any non-compliance is reported and followed up
- Ensure traceability of the documentation throughout the project, ensuring any changes to recipe or process are communicated to all stakeholders.
- Ensure effective communication with all relevant customers in a timely manner to agree on timings or deal with any queries.
- Identify, investigate and manage selected projects to support the increase in Technical knowledge of the business.
- Ensure suitable, representative and appropriate testing methods and parameters for product components and finished products are documented as required.
- Have an awareness of the site HACCP system, highlighting any issues in complying with the agreed specification standards of the customer.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant specifications experience gained from a food manufacturing background
- Knowledge of up to date legislation regarding the labelling of food products
- Awareness of nutrition, food tolerance, allergens
- Good communication skills
Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to people looking for the following: Specifications Technologist NPD Technologist New Process Development New Product Development Quality Technical Manager Assistant QA Auditor Packaging Technologist Quality NPD Assistant, Systems Administrator, Technical Assistant, Manufacturing Production FMCG Food Manufacturing, Production, Manufacturer, Operations, Drink, Beverages, Stirling, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Kilmarnock
Apply for Specifications Technologist / Technical Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly