TECHNICAL MANAGER – AMBIENT PRODUCTS
4 days left
- Contract Type
Technical Manager – Ambient Products
Up to £50,000 plus discretionary bonus, company car and other benefits
A rewarding opportunity has developed with a company based in Suffolk. You will be in a highly autonomous role, with plenty of chances to progress. If you are successful within the role, you will be rewarded with a discretionary bonus and a number of benefits.
The company based in Suffolk is looking for an experienced Technical Manager to manage all of the factory technical, working closely with the major multiples. With a strong presence in the ambient industry, the company supplies a range of ambient snacks to retailers and food service companies, across the UK and international.
- Compliance & review of site HACCP systems
- Proactive risk management & mitigation for all 'change’ activities including material, process, product & people
- Deliver a program of ongoing product improvement & consistency, resulting in Customer & Consumer complaint reduction & consistent product quality offering
- Proactively identify & deliver cost base reduction & plant efficiency projects
- Contribute to technical strategy and the development of Quality & Food Safety Management Systems
- Develop technically driven CAPEX plans for site based on food safety risk, customer standards & quality improvement
- Deliver ongoing agenda for product & process improvement with respect to quality, food safety, efficiency & waste reduction
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate experience in a Technical Management role, or be a Senior Technologist / QA Manager ready to step up.
- Be able to work well in a team to uphold Technical standards
- Knowledge of HAACP and auditing – BRC, All Supermarket COP’s, & Smeta
- Retail customer experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean Tools & Techniques
This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated technical professional who is prepared to work hard in a hands on role, within a forward thinking and entrepreneurial business.
The company can offer excellent opportunities to progress as they continue to grow.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Lucy on 0113 205 4970.
Apply for TECHNICAL MANAGER – AMBIENT PRODUCTS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly