Regional Account Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Due to continued growth, one of the UK’s leading ingredients and additives distribution company and delivering the highest-quality working in food and drink manufacturing industry, are looking to add a Regional Sales Manager person to the team. The company can provide bespoke solutions to the food and drink manufacturing sector.
The role has a competitive basic salary with an excellent bonus potential, with new starters earning around £15,000 on top of their basi salaries! The focus of the role will be a 50/50 mix of account management and business development but the right candidate will have a passion and drive for sales.
- Selling a broad range of food ingredients & chemicals into food and drink manufacturers
- Managing an existing account base and developing new business across the Yorkshire regions
- Field based
- Must have field sales experience working with commodity products into foodservice or manufacturing accounts
- Proven track record in developing new business and growing existing accounts
- Passionate about sales, and earning bonuses
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060
Apply for Regional Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly