It has never been a more exciting time to be part of a forward thinking company and a site that is delivering commercial success year on year. We are looking for amazing talent who can support the success of the site now and into the future.
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh prepared food market, specialising in developing private-label products for top global grocery retailers and well-known international foodservice operators.
Our Bakkavor site in Newark, which is part of our Desserts division, specialises in cream cakes and trifles and we are market leaders in both categories. To give a feel for the scale of manufacturing we produce 150 million units of cream cakes each year. We employ 1600 people and have plans to grow this significantly over the next 3 years.
This is due to new business which will be supplied from the site from this summer.
- Completion of finished product specifications to meet the critical path and/or customer requirements ensuring right first time
- Review and completion of finished product artwork checks to ensure the finished product critical path is met
- To ensure all retailer online systems are reviewed and the housekeeping of finished product specifications / site details are kept up to date and accurate
- To ensure the customer interface internally and externally are managed professionally and in a timely manner and contribute to customer audits and visits leading in areas of expertise
- To conduct audits as part of the internal audit team
- Administration and inputting of data for customer complaints, KPI reports and analytical data to support the technical systems team when required
- Administration and completion of projects to assist in the compliance of the Quality Management System
- General office duties, e.g filing / archiving, laminating of documents
- Other duties as required to assist the Technical Services Team appropriate with the level of responsibility
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to analyse information and accurately record or report in a clear and competent manner
- Good IT Skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Has attention to detail
- Is reliable, flexible and professional at all times
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
If you are a recent food graduate looking to develop /continue your career within Specification please apply online.
This role is Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Salary £22,000 - 24,000 plus pension and great development opportunities.
To apply please click apply below.