Are you a graduate fresh out of University looking to gain industry experience and secure their first job?
Look no further!!
My client based in Cornwall has great opportunities to join their team.
Every year they take on Graduates and teach them about the food industry. They will give you the chance to see/work in all areas of the business (Finance , HR, Technical, Operations, Supply Chain, NPD). After exposure to all areas you will be given the choice to start your career in your chosen field.
You may already know which area you want to specialise in and that is ok too. The key for my client is to get good quality graduates on board.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple tasks, and working to strict deadlines.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Recent graduate in a food / agriculture related degree (desirable, not a deal breaker)
- Demonstrable passion & knowledge of food
- Be prepared to roll up sleeves and work hard
- Must be curious & inquisitive
- Robust personality & self sufficient
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Energetic and confident
Here’s what’s great about the role and company:
- You will not be left alone on your journey to success, every graduate will be allocated a mentor who will have regular meetings with you to discuss your development.
- In addition to the practical exposure to all areas of the business we will also provide underpinning classroom training to the successful candidates in terms of People Management, Food Safety, Health and Safety and Personal Development.
- The salary is very generous and there are various shift patterns. If you are local to the sites in Cornwall or you are prepared to re-locate for this exciting career then we want to hear from you.
- We will welcome any candidate who is willing to contribute to our business, is ambitious in their career aspirations, and has the required desire to work towards a continuous improvement environment.
If this sounds like you or you are interested in the above, send me an up to date CV or call me for more information.