4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client are a large beauty manufacturer based in the UK. A great vacancy has arisen for a Purchasing Manager in Glasgow.
- Ensure parts and materials are bought at a competitive price and delivered on time
- Identify new suppliers and manage existing relationships
- Manage and control the company’s external suppliers
- Supplier visits both in the UK and abroad
- Managing a team of 5
- Min 5 years’ experience in a Purchasing role and 3 years’ management experience
- FMCG background
- Full driving licence required
- Extensive experience of working with MRP systems
- Strong MS Office skills
What’s on offer?
- £35 – £45k
- Monday – Friday
- Great role for a creative individual who can implement procedures
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
Apply for Purchasing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly