Would you describe yourself as driven, ambitious and passionate about the food industry?
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for the right professional to join an established team as a Production Manager to ensure high standards are attained and drive continuous improvement plans.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Compliance with Health & Safety legislation - it is essential that you have good knowledge and experience with implementation of Food Health and Safety
* Ensure an effective team culture is maintained
* Liaise with other teams within the business - it is required that you have strong communication skills across all levels of employees within a business
* Monitor GMP standards whilst also ensuring that quality and hygiene standards are maintained
* Identify opportunities where quality can be improved whilst reducing costs
It is essential you have a background in FMCG and experience leading and managing a team effectively. A chilled background would prove advantageous but not essential.
As the ideal candidate you will also be experienced in Lean Principles with a focus on quality, yields and efficiency.
If you feel you meet these criteria and are seeking an exceptional opportunity then an updated copy of your CV is required for this application. ZEST are specialists at food manufacturing recruitment; we offer a more dynamic and thorough recruitment service into the food and drink industry.
If this particular opportunity is not right or you are looking for confidential advice about the industry, please do not hesitate to contact myself. Please contact Lisa-Marie Dienel on 01780 483 999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Manager, Production shift manager, production supervisor, production team leader, area leader, section leader, line leader, line supervisor, front line manager, grading supervisor, zone leader, team captain, section manager, section supervisor, production shift manager, zone manager, area manager