7 days left
- Contract Type
Global manufacturing food business, who operate across multiple categories are keen to strengthen their category and marketing team with a new category manager. The company culture prides itself in their passion for their food products but also for putting their employees first and allowing them to grow and develop.
The successful candidate will have experience in a chilled/short shelf life category, and be comfortable in a fast paced environment. This is very much a grocery supplier-side category manager role, and you will be accountable for utilising customer data/insights to improve category performance via strategic recommendations and action plans.
Further responsibilities will include:
* Utilising multiple sources of data to create plans and strategies to improve category performance
* Maintaining and improving ongoing relationships to become a single point of contact
* Create a long-term vision for sustainable growth within category development
* Presenting these long term visions to customer organisations to influence and adopt strategy plans
* Expanding networks across various disciplines to increase productivity and efficiency in action implementation and decision making
What the ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
* Numerically and linguistically competent
* In-depth experience and knowledge of chilled/short shelf life category, within the food industry
* Ability to liaise and present to senior stakeholders
* Vast knowledge in category data interrogation software from both Nielson and Kantar
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with John Skillern at John@hendbrown.com or call 07876 880 090 for more information.
Furthermore get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly