Senior Technologist - Packaging
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a market leading retailer with an unparalleled reputation. Offering a broad range of food and beverage items, it encourages its Packaging team to gain experience across multiple categories in its diverse portfolio. With sustainability at its core, and having won numerous awards to reflect this, a rare opportunity has arisen to join the company as a Senior Packaging Technologist.
We are looking for:
- Significant experience of managing large packaging projects
- Knowledge of designing packaging to appeal to specific core markets - children, for example
- Experience of writing packaging quality management documents
- Diverse materials experience - from glass to paper, metal to plastic
- Knowledge of packaging legislation
In this role, you'll play a key part in continuing to differentiate the business, in order to stay ahead of its competitors. You'll manage an innovation programme that is in line with the company's sustainability aims and be a key voice in communicating with a variety of external stakeholders.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
Apply for Senior Technologist - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly