MULTI-SKILLED ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL BIAS – FMCG
4 days left
- Contract Type
Multi-Skilled Engineer – Electrical Bias – FMCG
Salary + Paid overtime available
The opportunity to work for a well-established food manufacturer has arisen. In this role, you will receive a competitive salary, and the opportunity to work overtime. Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, you will be covering both days and nights on a rotating basis.
The company based in Wellingborough, is looking for an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer with a bias towards Electrical. The company has a strong presence in the ambient food sector, and supplies a range of own label products to retailers and food service companies, across the UK.
- Maintain various process, packaging and processing machinery in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
- Carry out project work and continuous improvement utilising lean manufacturing techniques.
- Ensure that H&S procedures and engineering best practices are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure repairs and maintenance are logged accurately and comply with GMP.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate experience in a Multiskilled Engineering role, particularly with a bias towards Electrical.
- The candidate must also have experience within the FMCG industry.
- You must able to work flexibly within the requirements of the business.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated engineering professional who is prepared to work hard in a hands-on role, within a forward thinking and entrepreneurial business.
The company can offer excellent opportunities to progress as they continue to grow.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Lucy on 0113 205 4970.
Apply for MULTI-SKILLED ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL BIAS – FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly