Plant Supply Chain Manager
Position: Plant Supply Chain Manager
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for Plant Supply Chain Manager to join our team. Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
* Provide leadership and oversight to the plant scheduling & logistics team, including materials purchasing planning, production scheduling, inventory management, product life cycle change management, disposals, risk and SLOB management, master data governance.
* Identify and implement improvements to working practices to improve efficiency, performance and reliability in the supply chain, including: vendor management, seasonality and promotions planning and supplier inventory planning.
* Leads plant scheduling activities for product life cycle management, including new product launches, reformulations and discontinuations.
* Responsible for all systems monitoring and enhancements (SAP), system training and core power users. Main lead into McCormick IT for technical enhancements / changes.
* Responsible for the tactical and strategic factory materials and inventory plans, set targets, manage year on year stock value / inventory turnover improvements to support UK Supply Chain targets.
* Oversee development and coaching of departmental team members. Develop individual goals for direct reports and ensure alignment to functional Goals. Follow up and monitor progress of individual goals and adjust as necessary to changes in business priorities and objectives.
* Represent plant Supply Chain planning on local, regional and global projects, regarding Commercialisation, Continuous Cost Improvement and engineering changes.
* Degree qualified, or equivalent. A relevant post graduate qualification in Supply Chain is desirable, but not essential.
* Operations/Supply Chain background and proven track record of target-focused delivery in fast-paced Operational environment
* Experience in fast paced FMCG work environment
* Experience in Material planning & management
* Experience of inventory analysis and management, including managing and leading improvements in inventory turnover/stock accuracy and JIT/Kanban processes
* Demonstrable leadership skills
* Working knowledge of cycle-count process and SAP
* Ability to deal with complexity and change
* Customer focused
* Strong team player
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham, Buckinghamshire (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply by clicking the apply button below. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.