6 days left
- Contract Type
£25000 - £28000
Do you have an interest in all areas off the food industry and want to use all of your skills in one great position?
Do you have an understanding of BRC, Specs, NPD and Artwork?
Are you interested in working for a company who has won multiple awards for both their products and for being a great place to work?
I am currently recruiting for a Food Technologist to work with one of the leading companies to work for in Dorset.
The main responsibilities of the job will be:
- Manage approval of new foods and raw materials
- Support the rest of the technical team to ensure that certifications are maintained and assist in audits when needed
- Sign off artwork for new or amended designs
- Make sure that all specifications are up to date and available for the rest of the business to view
- Support with customer complaints where necessary
- Work closely with the quality team to ensure food safety and quality systems are maintained at all times
The Ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing environment in a similar role
- Have knowledge of Food Quality systems or exposure to 3rd Party accreditation systems
- Have a relevant degree in Food
- Be Self-motivated and disciplined
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest Solutions on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com
Apply for Food Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly