We are looking to recruit a Buyer to lead the centralised UK wide procurement for Capital, Equipment, and associated servicesPackage description
- Contribute ideas and information to support the formulation and implementation of a sourcing strategy to ensure that business and functional performance targets and objectives are achieved and that UK strategies are supported
- Provide data and insight to support all sourcing activity, to ensure that the total cost of the portfolio is managed efficiently and effectively
- Timely adherence to purchasing and sourcing policy and practice to ensure that activities are aligned and focused on common goals
- Ensure adherence to relevant policy (e.g. Capex Policy)
- Degree Calibre
- Experience of Capital and equipment sourcing or project management
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Strong numerical skills
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.