Lead Production Planner
Our client, are a large and well-known food business. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lead Production Planner to join the team in Park Royal.
This is a senior level position that will suit an experienced and professional candidate.
- To assume full responsibility for my client’s large scale Production Planning Department - a busy, demanding role within a drinks business
- Management of the companies ERP/MRP system
- Confident communication between all in/external stake holders to ensure maximum efficiency
- Oversee and contribute to the overall running of the factory in a professional manner at all times
- An experienced Planning Manager or Senior Planner from a fast-paced manufacturing background
- An expert IT systems user – Navision would be advantageous/Excel is a must
- A strong communicator who works well at all levels
- A confident decision maker
What’s on offer?
- An excellent and highly competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for an expanding business that can offer genuine career progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this position please upload your CV today. If you have any questions or would like to discuss this confidentially please call Libby at D R Newitt.