*GRADUATES* Sensory Technician
A global leader in innovation, research and technology within the food and drinks industry, as part of their continued and rapid growth, are looking to recruit a Sensory Technician to join their Sensory Sciences & Innovation team in Gloucestershire.
• Using consumer knowledge to evaluate, score and report upon a wide assortment of food and drink products.
• Product benchmarking, sensory assessments and consumer research.
• Produce client reports – detailing evaluation of samples, improvements, comparison data and market positioning.
• Maintenance of the product database.
• Contribute to data collection, research and organisation of sampling meetings.
• Assist in the planning of internal and external seminars.
The desirable candidate will have:
• A clean driving licence.
• Educated in a food, consumer or sensory topic at degree level or equivalent.
• Experience within a retail, industrial or catering background.
• Basic Food Hygiene Certification
A competitive salary up to £22,000 (DOE) is on offer plus excellent company benefits.
If you have a good understanding of the current food market, passionate about research or innovation and looking for an exciting new challenge, send a copy of your CV or you can contact Luke Kolbohm on 0161 833 0181 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for *GRADUATES* Sensory Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly