Electrical Maintenance Installation & Testing Engineer
6 days left
- Contract Type
An Electrical Maintenance Installation & Testing Engineer is required for a leading chilled food manufacturer in North Yorkshire.
Working as part of a ‘close knit’ engineering team, the Electrical Maintenance Installation & Testing Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of a wide variety of manufacturing equipment and machinery. You will predominantly be involved with repair and maintenance of electrical systems, however you may also be required to tend to mechanical faults & repairs.
The role will also cover, as and when required, project engineering for the build, installation and commissioning of new processing and production lines.
- Ability to fault-find and repair faults including root cause analysis, minimising downtime
- Repair of all instrumentation and controls associated with production processing, including inverter drives
- Have extensive experience of PLC’s and fault finding
- Working to and improving PPM schedules
- Team player who works hard to deliver for a great employer.
- Food or fast paced industry experience is essential.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance routines.
- Project engineering, installations and commissioning of new and second-hand equipment.
- On-call duties as part of a rota system.
- Ad hoc site engineering support.
The Candidate should ideally possess any of the following qualifications:
- Formal Engineering Qualification- City & Guilds/ ONC/ HND or equivalent
- C&G 17th & 18th Edition, BS 7176
- Ideally a H&S qualification
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Electrical Maintenance Installation & Testing Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly