Working for a Food and Beverage Packing organisation in Cambridgeshire, my client is seeking to recruit an Engineering Storesman.
You will be responsible for sourcing prices for and then ordering and expediting spare parts (using the companies Navision ERP system), managing the workshop stores including goods in, data entry into our PPM system and General Workshop duties.
- Logging weekly machine runtime hours into PPM spreadsheet
- Ensuring all required machine parts are on stock for the PPMs which are due.
- Managing the Engineering stores system
- Ordering and expediting spares
- Receiving and booking in of engineering parts
- Paperwork (requisitions, POs, delivery notes, logs).
- Workshop Area GMP
- Any other tasks as agreed in negotiation with line manager
Ideally, the successful candidate will have some engineering / machine setting experience.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.