I am currently recruiting for a Technical Coordinator on behalf of a client who is well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Coordinate and maintain robust Quality and Technical Systems in line with BRC standards.
- Coordinate and maintain all paperwork and due diligence.
- Develop and maintain all paperwork and specification systems ensuring full legality and customer requirements are met.
- Monitor all product information including allergens, nutritional information and ingredients declarations.
- Sign off product art work and labels.
- Compliance with the relevant Food Legislation.
- Collect packaging waste information.
- Develop documented quality management system to assure and demonstrate compliance with legal, statutory and customer requirements and industry best practice with respect to food safety, quality and labelling.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure all technical information held is up to date and full investigation if quality issues.
- Monitor supplier approval to maintain company compliance.
- Analysing, monitoring and where possible resolving complaints and queries to provide responses to internal departments/supply partners and external customers.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative- carry out relevant checks thoroughly, instigate investigations where necessary.
- Previous experience of working in the food industry
- Knowledge of external audits
- Understanding of BRC and HACCP
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please get in touch on 0131 2260 5060 ASAP and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com
Apply for Technical Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly