Hygiene Supervisor - Team Leader - Food Manufacturing
Exciting Opportunity for a high calibre Hygiene Supervisor to develop your career within an Award Winning Food Manufacturing Business.
Reporting to the Group Hygiene Manager, you will lead the site hygiene team at a small food manufacturing facility, ensuring that customer, company and industry standards and legislative requirements are met at all times.
This is a nights based role, Monday to Thursday 5pm to 5am.
- Management of the hygiene team including hands on support.
- Assisting with the maintenance of all hygiene schedules to ensure timely completion, reviewing these schedules, and recommending improvements.
- Carrying out monthly hygiene audits.
- Maintenance of hygiene stocks within set budget.
- Ensure all operatives are appropriately trained, to include the training of new and existing employees.
- 50% team leadership and management / 50% hands on.
- You will be an experienced Hygiene Supervisor, preferably from a food manufacturing background, and will be hold Level 2 Food Hygiene Certification.
- An accomplished leader, you will be able to work autonomously, have a hands on approach and will be comfortable working as part of a small team.
- COSHH knowledge would be desirable.
- Well established with an excellent reputation within the food industry.
- Committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Producer of a range of high quality products, supplying to all of the major multiple retailers.
- Considerable recent investment and growth with an ambitious 5 year growth plan.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button.
All CVs will be acknowledged.