Packaging Technologist - Food Manufacturing
- Experienced Packaging Technologist ideally from a food manufacturing background.
- Institute of Packaging Diploma.
- Knowledge of the recyclability of packaging materials and a passion for sustainability.
- Understanding of different packaging materials and how the materials can affect end results.
- Creative and innovative.
- Highly motivated and eager to take responsibility
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and build relationships with internal and external personnel.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Maintain all the packaging and pallet specifications and originate any new specifications as required.
- Artwork progress management both brand and own label with the aid of a web based Management Information System.
- Handling packaging complaints with suppliers and implementing corrective action whilst maintaining the non-conformance information to enable reports at any time.
- Define the requirements for new packaging, liaising with all internal departments.
- Provide a detailed brief to our chosen supplier; liaise with internal departments and external design companies and manage projects through to approval.
- The provision of packaging specifications to customers.
- Rapidly growing and well established Branded and ROL Food Manufacturer with an enviable reputation as an Employer of Choice.
- Committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Producer of a range of high quality products, supplying to all of the major multiple retailers as well as manufacturing a successful branded portfolio.
- This is an exciting time to join the business which has seen significant recent growth and investment and has an ambitious but achievable 5 year growth plan.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button.
All CVs will be acknowledged.