This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join a global food business on a competitive salary package and long term growth opportunities.
My client has been in operation in the UK for over 40 years and has now become one of the market leaders globally in its sector. Wanting to be recognised as one of the key players on the international foods market by continually exceeding its customer's expectations.
My client is seeking a Quality Manager to coordinate a team of Quality and Raw material controllers while maintaining the Quality Management Systems. Key responsibilities include:
- QA and Compliance activities
- Food Safety, Quality Management Systems, Customer complaints
- Coordinate & monitor documentation for Quality and HACCP
- Specification management
- Ensuring trends are identified, reports and corrective action implemented.
- Routine internal/external reporting
- Internal auditing
- Supplier auditing
- Artwork approvals
- Maintenance of the Quality Manual
- Budget responsibility
- Compliance with EHO/TSO
- Third party audits
- Staff training
- Deputise for Technical Manager
Reporting into the Technical Manager, the successful Quality Manager will hit the ground running and have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a Quality/Technical role within food.
- Degree or equivalent in food and/or agronomic science disciplines.
- Previous experience in the food industry.
- Proven experience in the implementation of BRC Grade A
- Previous experience of direct retailer contact.
- Well organised and able to prioritise and effectively manage multiple projects.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to work to a time deadline.
- Ability to work independently.
- To be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Previous supervisory skills.
On offer is a competitive salary package and opportunity to work for a global business in an exciting role.