Multi Skilled Engineer - DAYS
As an industry leading food manufacturer, we invest in world-leading technology to enable us to create products that people love to eat every day.
As a Multi Skilled Engineer, you will play a central role in maintaining and carrying out repairs to our machines in order to assist our Operations teams in achieving maximum productivity by minimising downtime
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Carry out fault finding, problem-solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production uptime according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Record any stock removed from the Engineer stores to ensure accurate stock control
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit-ready
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote
- Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
Time served accredited apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
- Maintenance of Engineer Systems within a manufacturing environment
About the company
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineer environment
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.