Quality Assurance Supervisor
Eden Scott's client is a global food business supplying a range of products to food manufacturers, ingredient companies, retail and food service customers.
We are looking to recruit a Quality Supervisor.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will work as part of a team to ensure that all products consistently satisfy customer needs and meet or exceed all statutory and regulatory requirements for quality and food safety. In addition, the group drives continuous improvement in the factory processes and standards.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating all quality related activities including validation paperwork approvals, deviations and change control approvals in line with company standard requirements.
- Contribute to the improvement and maintenance of site operational standards.
- Provide HACCP expertise
- Involvement in Quality Improvement projects across the site.
- Management of Quality staff
- Ideally Degree qualified in a Food Science / Scientific or Food Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience win a quality role within the food/drink industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous SAP experience would be an advantage
- HACCP qualification - advantageous
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.