Head of Engineering
Top food manufacturer based in the South West are looking for someone to take full responsibility for the sites Engineering department. They need an individual who is going to transform and develop the department to take them to world class manufacturing.
Big brand name with a large portfolio of products that are supplied into every supermarket. They are a growing business who are always keen to invest in new machinery to give themselves a cutting edge over their competitors.
You will be responsible for every aspect of the Engineering department and represent the department in strategic thinking for the overall business.
Although surrounded by an excellent support network in a great manufacturing facility you will be given autonomy to drive the department performance and improve it in your own style.
You will lead continuous improvement , manage facilities , distribute engineers to pro-active and re-active maintenance, and train , coach and develop your team of Engineers.
- Experience Managing a large department in a first class food or drink manufacturer.
- Preferably degree educated (or equivalent) within engineering
- Strong experience of Plant utilities
- Experience of change management, performance, engineering, planning and quality.
- Experience of Projects both CAPEX and Continuous Improvement
- Track record of developing Engineers of all levels of experience beginning with Apprentices
£60-70k based on experience