Due to ambitious growth plans our client is looking for a Technical Assistant to join the team.
- Completing specifications and product labelling
- Leading weekly taste panels and ensuring all corrective actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Complaint handling and resolution
- Ensure product QAS for existing and new products are documented and communicated.
- Conduct process control audits to monitor quality and process performance.
- Communicate with packaging supplier, complete customer questionnaires and respond to customer queries.
- In time, you will be assigned projects to lead within the scope of your job description.
- Food related degree with passion for food, innovation and quality.
- Previous experience in quality/technical role
- Experience with labelling and product specifications.
- Sound understanding of HACCP and quality management systems.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and meet all deadlines.