Our client is looking for a Technical Manager to lead and develop a driven Technical and Quality team and to develop existing retailer relationships.
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Site Technical Manager
Salary: up to £60K + great package
- Are you a degree qualified Quality/Technical Manager with strong chilled experience within the food manufacturing industry?
- Have you been responsible for applying 3rd party food safety standards dealing with the BRC accreditation process?
- Does your experience include working with major retailer technical policies and systems?
- Can you demonstrate your understanding of the principles and tools of Lean Manufacture?
If you can answer "yes" to the above questions, please read on….
- The Technical Manager role reports to the Site General Manager and is responsible for developing and leading the site quality and new product introduction strategy and managing the team performance.
Duties will include:
- Managing the company's site Quality team to ensure that the products are to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications
- Developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by the BRC and major retailers
- Be customer facing on all technical issues, maintaining a positive proactive relationship with retailers
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by actively facilitating continuous improvement
- My client is a well-known, multi-site food manufacturer at the very forefront of their sector. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business on one of their key sites.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DP/STMG or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 077940 586956.