Assistant Purchasing Manager
Our client, are a large food business based in High Wycombe. A brilliant position has arisen for an Assistant Purchasing Manager to join the team.
- Assist in the delivery of agreed projects across Europe
- Cost analysis and maintaining up to date market price
- Supporting the Purchase Managers
- Completing accurate research to support purchasing decisions
- Monitor supplier base and assist with setting up new supplier contracts
- Purchasing experience (ideally food)
- Speaking another European language is beneficial
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Good MS office skills
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Monday - Friday
If you feel that your experience matches the above, please upload your CV today. If you would like more information, please contact Sarah Gegan at D R Newitt.
Apply for Assistant Purchasing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly