As Quality Manager at Supernutrients, you will be working with B2B and B2C customers via our bulk and private label business and our market leading brands Naturya and Funktional Foods.
You will need to have a Food Science or related degree with a solid Technical/Quality track-record. You will be comfortable writing QMSs (FSMS) and well accustomed to working to HACCP and BRC standards. You will be qualified to HACCP level 3 or above, an Internal Auditor and possess Level 3 Food Safety.
You must be confident, personable and able to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional capacity.
You will manage, continuously improve, develop and standardise Food Safety & Quality Management systems and your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure HACCP and all process controls are implemented and maintained to BRC standards and/or other accreditations.
- Conduct factory-based internal audits against the pre-determined schedule.
- Monitoring the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality.
- Ensure all complaints are investigated and root cause is established to enable solid corrective action implementation and drive complaint reduction and continual improvement.
- Identification of staff training needs and training of quality staff in quality procedures.
- Managing and maintaining the site TACCP/VACCP system.
- Undertake KPI reviews, reports, scheduling and corrective actions.
- Manage Pest Control Contractor and site activities to achieve desired standard.
- Supporting the Technical Manager regarding customer queries including SAQs where required by Sales.
You will be working at a small site in Keynsham, near Bristol. The site packages and distributes superfoods for customers around the world. The working hours are 8am to 4.30pm from Monday to Friday. You will report to the Technical Manager.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly