Based in London but regular travel to Milton Keynes and Leicester
Salary circa £40,000
Love Success is delighted to partner with one of the world's most exciting new drinks companies that is renowned as one of the UK's fastest growing FMCG businesses. In their second year of trading, they have expanded into the U.S. and the UAE.
We urgently require a Production Manager who will take care of the following responsibilities:
- Managing, coordinating, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing the Production Planning.
- Converting Central Production Planning forecasts and demands into the Factory Production Plan and assure availability of all raw materials for the production lines.
- Strategic and tactical purchasing of all raw materials.
- Responsible for establishing key performance indicators for the area and the team.
- Accountable for delivery and exceeding of key indicators; OTIF (on time and in full) and inventory levels etc.
- Accountable for phase in and phase out processing and materials (new product launching on time, phasing out with zero or minimal scrapping value impact).
- Main contact for vendors.
- Monitoring vendor performances to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Cost analyses - COGS and expenses, forecasting and analyzing and control regarding open inbound POs, open warehouse tasks, delivery scheduling, etc.
- Supporting Supply Chain to improve business strategies around changing market conditions, as well as new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Supporting processes for coordination and alignment of supply chain with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Planning, procurement, purchasing, supply chain, production, logistics, finance & control, sales, management & influencing, conflict management, presentation skills, organisational skills, and risk assessment skills.
- 2-3 years' relevant experience in a FMCG environment.