Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: c£55 + excellent benefits
What an exciting time to be joining this company!
My client is a food manufacturer, who are on the lookout for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis to help grow the business. They are the best at what they do!
- Responsible for the completion of capital based projects to drive efficient running of the manufacturing facility and support major investment programmes.
- Seeking to maximise facility safety, quality and functionality whilst reducing cost, continually challenging to ensure projects are delivered at best value.
- Project managing internal and external teams delivering new processes, plant and manufacturing equipment, extensions and modifications to the manufacturing site to agreed budget and time scales.
- Responsible for the management and control of multiple capital projects from conception through to commissioning, including supervision, management and coordination of subcontractors on site.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are fully integrated and supportive to production, QA, hygiene, NPD and engineering requirements.
- We're looking for a candidate with a strong Engineering background and qualifications
- You'll have a significant amount of project engineering experience ideally in a food manufacturing or FMCG environment and be able to demonstrate the delivery of projects on time and in budget.
- You will have an accomplished track record in a managing multi- million pound projects and be equally as comfortable working on smaller continuous improvement and infrastructure projects
- You'll have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards. You work with openness, honesty, and integrity. You will be a highly-organised individual with the ability to work cross functionally.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with an industry leading business, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JL/PRO8 or call me on 01618327463 for a confidential discussion.