This well established and successful manufacturer of is currently seeking a QESH Manager to join their team. Reporting into the Plant Director, you will be responsible for Quality, Environment Safety and Health and legal compliance systems and standards.
- Management of all aspects of QESH across the business
- Introduction of best practice methodology for the above functions
- Managing a team responsible for QA, QC, Safety and Environment
- Establish a technical section to eliminate product problems in liaison with technical management and group resource
- Maintain and audit the Quality Management System in line with ISO9001
- Maintain and audit the Environmental Management System in line with ISO14001
- Maintain and audit the Health and Safety Management System in line with OHSAS18001
- Implement environmental and health and safety systems
- Liaison with external parties over matters relating to public and product liability claims
- Ensure all product performance claims are accurate
- Monitor action plan in order to improve global lean organisation
- Report performance towards meeting key objectives to management team
- Responsible for all aspects of safety management and reporting
- Maintain accident statistics, analyse trends and propose and take remedial action where necessary
- Ensure all accidents are reported internally in a timely manner and if necessary report to HSE
- Attend NPD reviews and assist in the development of new products and processes from a quality stand point
- Provide professional advice and technical information where appropriate to senior managers and all line managers, notifying staff and managers of changes to HS&E Legislation and Codes of Practice To be successful in the role of Quality, Environmental Safety and Health Manager
* Have worked in a similar role previously within plastic injection moulding environment, with a bias towards quality.
* Have excellent knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, and OHAS18001
* Be NEBOSH qualified
* Have demonstrable experience of Maintaining and auditing systems.
* Have experience in lean manufacturing companies
* Be able to make balanced and informed decisions
* Be technically competent
* Be Degree educated or have equivalent industrial experience
* Have experience of plastics moulding
* Be fluent in process control tools and training techniques Candidates likely to be suitable for this role will already hold the job title of SHEQ Manager, QESH Manager, Quality Manager OR Quality Health & Safety Manager.
* Competitive salary
* Days based role
* Working for a family run business that holds frequent social/ team building events