Maintenance Engineer electrical
Maintenance Engineer (electrical bias), perm days role Nottingham, Food Manufacturing Company
We are recruiting for exciting Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers (with electrical bias) for our expanding food manufacturing company.
- To carry out planned preventative, predictive and breakdown maintenance, repairs, refurbishment, installation, improvement and modification or upgrade of plant, food production, high-speed packaging and site services and facilities maintenance
- Carry out project work - electrical installation & modification
- Drive CI & process improvement work
- Electrical fault finding & modifications of PLC's, HMi's, SCADA Systems and Control Panels
- Mechanical repair and fault finding and routine plant preventative maintenance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Must have a minimum NVQ Level 2 Engineering
- Ideally be qualified to City & Guilds / ONC / HNC in Engineering
- Excellent problem solving & fault diagnosis skills
- Both strong electrical & mechanical fault finding and repair skills, 17th edition preferable
- Must have worked in fast-paced environment - Ideally food or FMCG manufacturing
- Worked to a high-level on PLC systems, Control Panels, HMi's & SCADA Systems
- Beneficial to have electrical safety knowledge of isolations and electrical H&S standards
- Must have worked on high-speed food production & packaging machinery
Working Hours: Days working 6am-2pm, 8am-4pm / 10am-6pm -flexibility required with needs of the business
Salary: £Competitive Salary +benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Electrician, Maintenance Technician, Engineer, Electrician, Multiskilled, Supervisor, Team Leader, PPM, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Production, Manufacturer, Operations, Nottingham, Derby, Lincoln, Leicester, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire.