QA Auditor / Quality Assurance Nights
QA Auditor / Quality Assurance Auditor / Perm Nights, Corby
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated Quality Assurance individual to join our Food Manufacturinng team.
This role reports to QA Manager, and involves working closely with our Quality Assurance team to ensure product safety, quality & legality.
You will be responsible for:
- completing audits to monitor the adherence to the procedures that form our Quality System helping to ensure that products leaving the bakery meet legal requirements, quality standards and customer expectations.
- You will liaise with a number of internal departments to complete audits, agree and monitor corrective action plans and followed through on these plans.
Skils and experience:
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to lead with authority but also maintain good relations with colleagues across business functions.
- You will have a proactive approach to problem solving and be organised and thorough in every task you undertake.
- You may be a graduate in a food or science related degree
- Or you have some professional experience gained from a food manufacturing environment.
- Further training can be provided in Food Safety, HACCP and relevant auditing qualifications.
- Ideally you will have attained a CIEH qualification in Health & Safety, Food Safety.
Working Hours: Permanent Nights - Shift based work - working 4 on, 4 off shift pattern, which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Quality Controller, QC Controller, Quality Assistant, Technical Assistant, QA Administrator, QA Team Leader, QA Technician, Technical Administrator, QA Auditor, QA Controller, Technical Coordinator, QA Supervisor, Production, Manufacturer, FMCG, Northamptonshire, Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Peterborough, Leicester, Spalding, Milton Keynes.
Apply for QA Auditor / Quality Assurance Nights
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly