NPD Project Manager - Fixed Term
Job Type: NPD Project Manager - 12 month FTC
Location: North West
Job reference: M24491
Are you looking to be part of a growing FMCG business where its products are at the heart of most UK households? Somewhere you can lead development with distribution across the UK and with growing business internationally? If that interests you, please read on!
Based in the North West, my branded FMCG client is well known in their field looking to fill a 12 month maternity cover for an NPD Project & innovation manager. The role will oversee a number of major ongoing NPD projects and ensuring these are managed effectively through to launch and delivery.
- To develop selected projects to an agreed stage to reinvigorate product ranges and pursue growth opportunities across FMCG categories
- Lead the NPD agenda driving improvements and efficiencies
- Develop a Project Plan with defined milestones and report progress
- Define and shape projects to an agreed stage backed by clear rationale
- Ideation, development, testing and review of innovation concepts
- Presenting business cases and costings regarding related projects
- Coordination across multidisciplinary teams and communication with stakeholders at all levels
- Management of projects with key agencies and suppliers
The successful candidate:
- Have demonstrable experience within a NPD/innovation environment, having successfully brought innovation from concept to market
- Demonstrable experience of Project management
- Be brand and design literate & possess a real passion for creativity and innovation
- Have experience of agency selection, briefing and management
- Be someone who has strong gravitas, confidence and be commercially astute
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Kathryn.email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.