Specification Technologist, Suffolk c£29,000
My client is looking for a new Specification Technologist to join their site based in Suffolk. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term career with a well-established business in the UK food industry.
As the Specification Technologist you will report to the Technical Compliance Manager, with key responsibility;
• To ensure that all finished product specifications are up to date and supplied to the retailers in the required timeframe.
• To write product specifications for all new product lines on both web based and internal systems
• Coordinating / distributing of artwork
• Maintenance & updating of internal & customer product specifications
• Manage and update technical documentation
• Liasion with NPD and Production departments ensuring customer and supplier specifications are met
To be considered for this position, the candidate must;
• A minimum of 12 months experience writing finished product specifications
• Experience using TQC
• Understands and produces technical KPIs
• Detailed understanding of food labelling and legislation
Monday – Friday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.00pm